Drake Adds to J. Cole's Apology for Autism (Rapper with Autism responds)


One day after rapper J.Cole apologizes for his Autism line in his "Jodeci Freestyle", Drake also steps up to the plate and apologizes.


The lyrics that stirred the masses and causes controversy has J.Cole fans questions their faith with him.

"Go check the numbers dummy, that's just me gettin' started/i'm artistic, you niggas is autistic, retarded."

I personally don't care, I am a J.Cole fan and have no problem with this whatsoever, do I also have to bring up his columbine lyric from the "Jodeci Freestyle"?

"To these too cool for school niggas I'm Columbine."

I suppose it's fine if we make jokes about school massacres, because you know, wait, I actually don't know.
I didn't mind it, because you know why?

RAPPERS AREN'T ROLE MODELS.
I swear, people are trying to find father figures from these rappers, do I have to mention Ricky Ross has a line that had to do with date rape?Yes, date rape.

It's not fine, but it IS fine, if that makes sense, because these are people who indulge in the darker side of life that we all can relate to, that is exactly why we listen to it, so why are we surprised when this happens?

J. Cole's collaborator, Drake, has announced he'll remove the lyric from the track. "Individuals with autism have brilliant and creative minds, and their gifts should not be disparaged or discounted," he wrote Monday night on his blog. "This was a learning lesson for both of us, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to try to right this wrong. J. Cole and I believe that it is the right, responsible, and respectful decision to remove the lyric from the song."





Tags: × × ×

0 comments